Full Paper (For Publication & Presentation) Paper Template
Completed research papers or incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. Completed research work/project or work-in-progress report/proposal.
Abstract (For Presentation Only) Abstract Template
Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
○ Submitted manuscripts should be written in English and in accordance with
the conference required format.
○ Paper submissions should have no less than 4 pages, no more than 10 pages. Paper should contain unpublished contributions in related fields.
○ Abstract submissions should have no more than 300 words.
○ All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
○ Submissions are reviewed in a double-blind manner.
○ When papers are submitted, they are immediately reviewed in-house to see if they conform to accepted academic norms.
○ All papers which have passed this initial review are then assigned to reviewers.
○ Online System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/aipe2024