AI techniques have become popular for solving different problems in power systems like control, planning, scheduling, forecast, etc. These techniques can deal with difficult tasks faced by applications in modern large power systems with even more interconnections installed to meet increasing load demand. Artificial intelligence has provided a great potential and space for optimization in the field of power engineering. This can not only bring about a significant improvement not only with regards to the economic aspects but also in the safety and the actual control of the operation.
In order to provide a forum for accessing to the most up-to-date and authoritative knowledge from both industrial and academic worlds, sharing best practice in the field of artificial intelligence and power engineering, we're glad to organize the 2024 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Power Engineering (AIPE 2024). It will be held at Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan during 25-28 October 2024. The aim and objective of AIPE is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to artificial intelligence and power engineering topics. The meeting will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and to identify emerging and future areas of growth in this exciting field.
AIPE 2024 submissions will be peer reviewed, and all the accepted papers will be included in AIPE 2024 Conference Proceedings.
○ Submitted manuscripts should be written in English and in accordance with the conference required format.
○ Paper sbumissions should have no less than 4 pages, no more than 10 pages. Paper should contain unpublished contributions in related fields.
○ Abstract submissions should have no more than 300 words.
○ All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
○ Submissions are reviewed in a double-blind manner.
○ When papers are submitted, they are immediately reviewed in-house to see if they conform to accepted academic norms.
○ All papers which have passed this initial review are then assigned to reviewers.
○ The opening date for paper submissions: May 20, 2024
○ The closing date for paper submissions: June 10, 2024
○ Notification of acceptance or rejection: July 10, 2024
○ Registration opening and closing dates: July 30, 2024
○ Final paper submission due: September 30, 2024